Calling All High School Teens:
If you have ever wondered about life after Confirmation, many of you have encountered our S.U.R.F. Team, which is our post-Confirmation Discipleship group.
SURF, which stands for Serving Under the Righteous Father, is the place where teens come to truly encounter God in a new a dramatic way. Normally, SURF meetings are closed to only those high school teens who are completed with their Confirmation journey, but several times in the year, we will open it up to all the teens in Confirmation. This will give you an awesome taste of what is to come!
This Wednesday, Jan 3, we will have our FIRST “OPEN SURF” meeting of the ministry year!
- Optional 5:30 pm Mass in the Church
- Optional dinner at 6:00 pm in the Youth Room, found in the back right corner of Knight Hall.
- Meeting starts at 7 pm. It will finish at 8:30 pm.
- This meeting we will have XLT, which stands for Exalt, a form of Eucharistic Adoration, along with music and a talk given by Noah Hayes.
- Teens are welcome to hang around until 9 pm! We will have dessert.
We hope to see you all then!
Email Laura with any questions, LSchuberg@stedward.com